The purpose of the programme is to develop graduates with a wide range of professional, vocational and industry-specific intellectual competencies, knowledge and practical skills, enabling them to critically analyse, interpret and understand logistics and supply chain management principles, processes and procedures. The successful student will be equipped to take informed decisions in the context of a logistics and/or supply chain organisation, to analyse relevant information and to produce innovative responses to existing but often unfamiliar problems. Practical decision-making skills will be facilitated through case studies. An exciting element to this qualification is the work-integrated learning whereby students will gain substantial work-related experience and will be afforded the opportunity to apply knowledge and skills in the workplace context.
Content and Duration
English is the official language for administration and tuition.
The programme may be completed in a minimum period of three (3) years, and a maximum of four (4) years.
- Prospective students who matriculated after 2008 must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate or equivalent, with a minimum achievement of 40% in English at the Namibian Senior Secondary Certificate (0) level.
- 100% upfront payment is required. Contact BSE for a payment plan. Corporate Packages apply
- A National or Higher Certificate (NQF Level 5) in Logistics- or Transport Management or equivalent, would be beneficial.
- Prospective students who matriculated before 2008 must meet minimum requirements for a Diploma programme or equivalent.
- Prospective students who do not meet these minimum admission requirements, but have a Junior Secondary Certificate or equivalent qualification, may apply to the Registrar for possible admission through Recognition of Prior Learning. In this case prospective students should be over the age of 23, with relevant working experience in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
- Payee: Business School of Excellence
- FNB Namibia
- Account No.: 62242676031
- Branch Code: 281872
- Use your ID number as the reference number.
The Open Learning Group will issue certificates to students who successfully complete this programme. OLG is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private Higher Education Institution, as an FET College: Skills Development Provider through the QCTO and is accredited with the ETDP SETA and UMALUSI (the Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training).