2021 TVET APPLICATION FORM
Please complete all information in this application form. All requested information is compulsory and must be completed for BSE to accept your application. Use the checklists provided to ensure that you are submitting a complete application form.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Applicant acknowledges that by signing this form and upon acceptance by BSE this application becomes a legal and binding agreement between the Applicant and BSE which is irrevocable and not subject to cancellation, other than as provided for in law.
2. The Applicant accepts these terms and conditions as well as the rules and regulations of both BSE and the GED® at which the Applicant will be enrolled and agrees that those rules and regulations are incorporated into this agreement.
3. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to acquaint him/herself with the requirements and rules of GED® as well as to the minimum requirements in order to achieve the qualification.
4. The Applicant guarantees that: (a) The information documentation provided in the application Form is both true and correct. (b) All additional documentation provided are true and correct copies of the original (c) He/she acquainted himself/herself with the curriculum and the requirements for the qualification.
5. The Applicant must supply BSE with original documents or certified copies of all documents required in terms of this application. BSE may suspend a student’s registration or will withhold his/her academic qualification without prejudice
to their rights to demand full payment of all study fees if the Applicant does not provide proof of such documentation.
6. The Student acknowledges that if he/she fails to successfully complete the course in the prescribed period BSE will be under no obligation to offer the Student further tuition in terms of this agreement unless the Student re-enrols at the prescribed fees and subject to the acceptance by the GED® and any revised curriculum.
7. The Applicant/Parent/Guardian acknowledges that he/she/they take(s) responsibility for paying the full course fee on enrolment or registration. BSE reserves the right to cancel a Student’s registration if payment is not effected as per this agreement.
8. The Parties agree that BSE may cede or assign the rights contained herein at any time to any institution without the prior consent of the student.
9. It is the responsibility of the Student to schedule and book for each examination session with the authorised examination centre.
10. No variation or amendment to or waiver of any rights or cancellation hereof will be valid unless in writing and issued and
signed by an authorized representative of BSE (except in the event of an increased course fee referred to above).
11. The Student hereby consents and grants authority to BSE to forward all and any information and share data with the
GED® including but not limited to his/ her identity details or qualifications.
12. I hereby acknowledge that BSE reserves the right to verify